- All submissions should be accompanied by a complete disclaimer. If a
suitable disclaimer is not included, the site administrators reserve the right
to add a disclaimer. Repeat offenders may be subject to further action
up to and including removal of stories and account.
Sample DisclaimerDisclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
- This is a Ron/Hermione shipping and challenges site; they should be the focus of your submission. Other secondary pairings are acceptable, including non-canon, slash and next gen pairings, provided Ron/Hermione IS NOT contradicted.
- Trio or infidelity fics involving either Ron and/or Hermione are not permitted. It is also NOT acceptable for another person to be included in their relationship nor for them to be involved with someone else outside their relationship. This is meant to celebrate the pairing. There are plenty of websites for people who want to write or draw Ron and/or Hermione in other relationships.
- All fiction must be Ron and Hermione-centric. It needs to be the case that without them and their relationship, the story would be a very different thing. Alternate Universe fictions are allowed, to an extent and at the discretion of the site maintainers/moderators. Every effort should be made to keep characterizations as close to canon as possible. CROSS-OVERS AND NON-MAGICAL UNIVERSES ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Stories must be submitted to the proper category. If there is an appropriate sub-category, DO NOT add your story to the main category. The submission form allows you to choose multiple categories for your story, and we worked very hard to add that functionality for you. So please do NOT add your story multiple times!
- Titles and summaries must be kid friendly. No exceptions.
- "Please read", "Untitled", etc. are not acceptable titles or summaries.
- A number of authors have requested that fans refrain from writing fan fiction based on their work. Therefore submissions will not be accepted based on the works of Diana Gabaldon, P.N. Elrod, Raymond Feist, Terry Goodkind, Laurell K. Hamilton, Anne McCaffrey, Robin McKinley, Irene Radford, Anne Rice, and Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb.
- Actor/actress stories are not permitted...not even if they're visiting an alternate reality.
- All submissions must be beta-read. Correct grammar and spelling are expected of all stories submitted to this site. The site administrators are not grammar Nazis. However, the site administrators reserve the right to request corrections in submissions with a multitude of grammar and/or spelling errors. If such a request is ignored, the story will be deleted.
- All stories must be rated correctly and have the appropriate warnings. All adult rated stories are expected to have warnings. After all, they wouldn't have that rating if there wasn't something to be warned about! The site administrators recognize that there is an audience for these stories, but please respect those who do not wish to read them by labeling them appropriately. Please note: Stories containing adults having sex with minors are strictly forbidden.
- Stories with multiple chapters should be archived as such and NEVER as separate stories. Upload the first chapter of your story, then go to Manage Stories in your account to add additional chapters. If you have trouble with this, please contact the site administrator or ask a friend to help you.
- All fanart must contain Ron and/or Hermione; other characters may also be depicted in the submission.
- As with fiction, art must meet certain standards of quality. We reserve the right to ask for revision if something does not reflect sufficient effort or needs additional work.
Submissions found to be in violation of these rules may be removed and the author's account suspended at the discretion of the site administrators and/or moderators. The site administrators reserve the right to modify these rules as needed.